Nominate Your Borough for a Local Government Excellence AwardSeptember 6th, 2019
The Governor’s Awards for Local Government Excellence, administered by the Governor’s Center for Local Government Services at the PA Department of Community and Economic Development, recognize innovative and successful undertakings that may serve as inspiration or as best management practices for local government officials throughout Pennsylvania.
Award nominations may be submitted for one or more of the following award categories:
· Building Community Partnerships
· Responding to Adversity
· Promoting Community/Economic Revitalization
· Innovative Community/Governmental Initiatives
· Fiscal Accountability and Best Management Practices
· Innovative Planning and Sound Land Use Practices
· Intergovernmental Cooperation
· Information Technology
· Health and Wellness Initiatives
To apply for the award, visit dced.pa.gov/governors-awards-for-local-government-excellence. Honorees will be recognized at a ceremony during Local Government Week in April.
Nominations are due Dec. 13, 2019.