Whether you’re new to grant writing, or have some experience, grant writing can be an overwhelming process. Additionally, you want your proposal to stand out from the rest. This workshop will break down the process into workable strategies to ensure a more successful outcome.
PSAB Members: $100 • Non-Members: $150
Ask about group discounts.
10 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. – lunch and breaks included
April 13 - Montgomery County
May 17 - Chester County
• Effective search strategies for finding grants
• Working effectively with foundations
• Responding to RFPs
• Components of an effective proposal
• Evaluation strategies and considerations
• How is your proposal reviewed?
To register for this class, click here
or contact Terri Dickow at 800-232-7722, Ext. 1042 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Inclement weather alert:
In the event of inclement weather, attendees will be notified of postponements. The information will also be posted on our website.