Reduce & Manage Energy Expenses
Partnering with Affiliated Power Purchasers International (APPI), PSAB provides the Powerful Solutions Program, an exclusive member benefit that assists members in managing and reducing energy expenses. APPI navigates the maze of energy deregulation by negotiating favorable, "real-time" pricing and contract terms and conditions with competitive energy suppliers. APPI provides energy procurement services with minimal time commitment and no upfront cost.
Click here to view the brochure here.
APPI's energy procurement process includes:
· Discuss municipality's current status, develop a procurement strategy and a plan of action
· Retrieve, analyze and review account information and usage data
· Formulate an electronic Request For Proposal (RFP)
· Submit RFPs to qualified competitive energy suppliers
· Utilize an online reverse auction platform, where applicable
· Process responses from suppliers to the RFPs and review responses with municipality
· Process all documents and implement the municipality's energy service with the new supplier
· Provide ongoing consulting and account service to municipality for the duration of the term of the agreement
· Monitor energy markets, suppliers, and prices and review information with Member
APPI's mission and operating model are based on one premise: providing superior, independent consulting services that manage and decrease energy expenses.
Visit APPI at www.appienergy.com or contact Jane Seagraves, APPI Business Development Director, at 800-520-6685 or firstname.lastname@example.org.