Keeping You Compliant While Offering Better Rates
PSAB’s random drug and alcohol testing group program provides affordable peace of mind for municipalities regarding testing CDL drivers and CDL employees driving municipal vehicles.
Did you know that anyone who has a CDL license and operates a vehicle that requires a CDL license must be enrolled in a testing program? For a list of frequently asked questions, click here
. To obtain the form to add or delete and employee, click here
Our program provides all required testing by law for CDL employees:
· Post accident
· Reasonable suspicion
Other PSAB program benefits include:
· Program participants are eligible for sample personnel policies for both CDL and non-CDL drivers
· Separate pools for CDL and non-CDL employees
· A Pennsylvania based program administrator – WORKNET Drug and Alcohol Services
· WORKNET has hundreds of collection sites for your convenience
· WORKNET selects drivers for testing each quarter
· WORKNET supplies all necessary forms, training and consultation to meet DOT regulations
For more information, review the brochure or contact Deb Janney, Director of Membership & Programs, at 800-232-7722 ext. 1025 or firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, view the brochure here.