Keystone Municipal Insurance Program
The Keystone Municipal Insurance Program (KMIP) offers Workers' Compensation and Property & Casualty Insurance. Locally based, Keystone provides personalized and experienced service through its affiliated statewide agency network of more than 60 offices that serve PSAB members.
This exclusive insurance opportunity is only available to PSAB members. Key features include competitive and consistent pricing, broad coverage market stability and strong potential for dividend awards. Individual loss control services, safety seminars, and risk management are available to all insureds.
To learn more, click here or contact Deb Janney, Director of Membership Services & Risk Management, at 717-236-9526, Ext. 1025 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or Danielle Baker-Papinchak, Assistant Director of Membership Services & Risk Management, at 717-236-9526, Ext. 1032 or email@example.com.
Keystone offers resources through its partner, EMC Insurance, to help municipalities navigate the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Municipal Water and COVID-19 (CDC)
- Water, Sanitation, Hygiene and Waste Management (WHO)
- COVID-19 Resources (AFSME)
- COVID-19 Resources for 911 and Emergency Management (NENA)
- What Law Enforcement Personnel Need to Know About Coronavirus Disease 2019 (CDC)
- Recommendations for Election Polling Locations (CDC)