DEP Grants 101: For First-Time Applicants Who Want to Make Their Environmental Project HappenNovember 5th, 2021
Live webinar | Thursday, December 2, 2021 | 11:00 am - 12:30 pm
If you have an idea for an environmental improvement for your community or business, let DEP help you make it happen with grant funding.
A DEP grant can help your organization, municipality, business, or farm be more energy efficient, restore your local stream, reduce erosion, prepare for climate change, help lower air pollution, or teach kids or adults about environmental challenges and solutions.
Join us for this free live webinar on how to apply for grant funding from DEP. Geared for first-time applicants and based on survey feedback, this webinar will cover the essentials of applying, helping you to submit your best application possible. We'll also look at seven grant programs, and answer your questions.
- Who can apply for environmental grants, and types of projects supported
- How to apply: An overview of the essential basics
- Debunking a few misconceptions about applying for funding
- Common application pitfalls and how to avoid them
- A look at seven grant programs and what they support
If you have any questions about the webinar, please contact Michele at (717) 705-3568 or firstname.lastname@example.org.